PSG Lending is currently looking for qualified applicants for the following positions:
PSG Lending is seeking a Loan Officer who will be responsible for identifying new, viable leads for asset-based real estate loans in the Mid-Atlantic. The Loan Officer will work directly with the broker or borrower to establish their needs, identify a program that fits those needs, and qualify them. PSG Lending works strictly with commercial mortgages backed by residential or commercial properties and provides a full range of asset-backed, short-term loans from $125K to $6M.
- Identify new customers for real estate, asset-based loans fitting company’s criteria
- Follow up on leads generated through PSG Lending’s marketing program
- Responsibility for loan origination and oversight of processing and underwriting
- Responsibility for all follow up servicing after closing
- Collection and analysis of financial and credit data to assess customer need and identify the appropriate program
- Thorough knowledge and clear communication of all PSG Lending products and services
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients in person, over the phone and through email
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Proficiency using MS Office, specifically Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to handle a 30-50 loan pipeline efficiently
- Minimum three (3) years of professional sales experience
- 4-year college degree preferred
E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.